Scraperscapes will aim to get your image to your U.S. or Canadian addresses within four to six weeks from the first business day after your order has been placed.
SCRAPERSCAPES RETURN POLICY
For your peace of mind we offer a seven day cooling off period. We want everyone who buys a Scraperscapes image to be completely satisfied and to be able to make a purchase without worry. Once you have received the work you have seven days to live with it to make sure it is the piece for you or to return it for a full refund.
From the time you receive your image, you have seven (7) days to decide whether to keep the work or return the image in its original condition for a refund.
All products for return are to be shipped out by the buyer within three (3) days after confirming with us that the work will be returned. So, if you receive an image that you’ve purchased from Scraperscapes and are not fully satisfied, you have:
Seven (7) days to contact us about your intent to return the work.
Three (3) days from the day you contacted us to ship out the work.
***Unfortunately, after 7 days, we are unable to offer refunds or exchanges.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
To complete your return, we require your receipt or proof of purchase.
We are not able to offer refunds in the following cases:
• Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
• Sale Items: Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
• Items returned without an Return Merchandise Authorization number.
• If you do not notify us of your intent to return the work within 7 days of receipt or you do not ship the work within 3 days of notifying us, you will NOT be eligible for a refund. (Some exceptions will apply. Please contact us for an assessment of your specific situation.)
Return shipment costs are the responsibility of the customer.
If you do decide to return your Scraperscapes image, please follow these instructions:
1. Email email@example.com with your order number and specific reason for the return.
2. Scraperscapes will email back to you a Return Merchandise Authorization number (RMA#), and a return shipping label.
3. Please print out the below Return Authorization form, fill it out, including your RMA# and enclose in the return shipment of the artwork.
4. Pack the artwork back in the packaging with the Return Merchandise Authorization form as well as all of the packaging materials that was included in the package your received when the item was originally shipped to you. No return will be accepted without the proper paperwork and the works need to be returned in perfect condition in their original packaging to qualify for a full refund.
PLEASE SHIP TO:
3-733 Avenue Rd
Please note that all images must be returned in pristine condition and in their original packaging to qualify for a refund.
For Damaged Prints
In the unfortunate event that your order arrives in less than satisfactory condition, simply please follow the guidelines below:
Step 1 – Within seven (7) days of your merchandise delivery date, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to give us your order information.
Step 2 – Save original packaging!
Step 3 – Take photos of damaged artwork and packaging. Please email these photos to email@example.com
Step 4 – A Scraperscapes representative will get back to you within 3 business days on how to proceed with your order.
For any additional issues, please contact customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Additional return information
Additional shipping fees may apply for international returns.