Purchases & Returns
SCRAPERSCAPES are part of a limited edition numbered series printed on metal in standard sizes of 24″x32″ and 36″x48″. Metal prints are made by a process called dye sublimation. Unlike the traditional method of printing directly on the surface, which may damage easily, dye sublimation infuses the image directly into the hard coating to provide lasting durability and protection. Metal prints created using the dye-sublimation process, retain colour balance as much as 4 times longer than archival photographic paper. PLEASE NOTE THAT ALL IMAGES CONTAIN A WATERMARK WHICH DO NOT APPEAR IN THE PRINTED PRODUCT.
How do I make a purchase?
To get information on pricing and to order a Scraperscapes image, please email us at orders@scraperscapes. com. In your message please indicate the image(s) that interest you and provide your name and phone number and we will contact you within 48-72 hours of receipt of your message.
Are Scraperscapes Metal Prints Framed?
Actually, you don’t need a frame around custom metal photo prints as they are scratch-proof and water-resistant. Plus, metal photo prints stand out better with the color-popping effect if left unframed. Scraperscapes are all frameless and come with a ready to hang wooden frame on the back of the metal print.
How to Clean Metal Photo Prints
You may think that since metal prints are made of metal (aluminum), cleaning it with water will make it rust over time. But, that is not the case. Since the metallic prints are water-proof, you can easily clean them with a damp cloth or a dry cloth and an all-purpose cleaner. You can directly spray the cleaner on the surface without any fear and wipe it off clean. However, just because they are water-proof, it doesn’t mean that you can wash it off with a hose or immerse it in water. Only the printed surface is water-proof, the rest is not.
How Long do Metal Photo Prints Last?
Since high-quality metal prints like Scraperscapes are water-proof, they can typically last for 40 years no matter how carelessly you handle them. If you handle them well, then you can add another ten years.
Shipments will be quoted on a case by case basis. A tracking number will be provided by email to give you the ability to track your order throughout the shipping process. All items are carefully packaged to prevent damage during transit.
*ALL PRICES WILL BE QUOTED IN UNITED STATES DOLLARS
** Scraperscapes will aim to get your print to you within four to six weeks from the first business day after your order has been placed..
*** At this time we only ship to Canada and the United States.
SCRAPERSCAPES RETURN POLICY
For your peace of mind we offer a seven day cooling off period. We want everyone who buys a Scraperscapes image to be completely satisfied and to be able to make a purchase without worry. Once you have received the work you have seven days to live with it to make sure it is the piece for you or to return it for a full refund.
From the time you receive your image, you have seven (7) days to decide whether to keep the work or return the image in its original condition for a refund.
All products for return are to be shipped out by the buyer within three (3) days after confirming with us that the work will be returned. So, if you receive an image that you’ve purchased from Scraperscapes and are not fully satisfied, you have:
Seven (7) days to contact us about your intent to return the work.
Three (3) days from the day you contacted us to ship out the work.
***Unfortunately, after 7 days, we are unable to offer refunds or exchanges.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
To complete your return, we require your receipt or proof of purchase.
We are not able to offer refunds in the following cases:
• Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
• Sale Items: Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
• Items returned without a Return Merchandise Authorization number.
• If you do not notify us of your intent to return the work within 7 days of receipt or you do not ship the work within 3 days of notifying us, you will NOT be eligible for a refund. (Some exceptions will apply. Please contact us for an assessment of your specific situation.)
Return shipment costs are the responsibility of the customer.
If you do decide to return your Scraperscapes image, please follow these instructions:
1. Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and specific reason for the return.
2. Scraperscapes will email back to you a Return Merchandise Authorization number (RMA#), and a return shipping label.
3. Please print out the below Return Authorization form, fill it out, including your RMA# and enclose in the return shipment of the artwork.
4. Pack the artwork back in the packaging with the Return Merchandise Authorization form as well as all of the packaging materials that was included in the package your received when the item was originally shipped to you. No return will be accepted without the proper paperwork and the works need to be returned in perfect condition in their original packaging to qualify for a full refund.
PLEASE SHIP TO:
3-733 Avenue Rd
Please note that all images must be returned in pristine condition and in their original packaging to qualify for a refund.
For Damaged Prints
In the unfortunate event that your order arrives in less than satisfactory condition, simply please follow the guidelines below:
Step 1 – Within seven (7) days of your merchandise delivery date, please email email@example.com to give us your order information.
Step 2 - Save original packaging!
Step 3 - Take photos of damaged artwork and packaging. Please email these photos to firstname.lastname@example.org
Step 4 - A Scraperscapes representative will get back to you within 3 business days on how to proceed with your order.
For any additional issues, please contact customer service at email@example.com.
Additional return information
Additional shipping fees may apply for international returns.